Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Workspace Wednesday - Big Alphas

One of my favorite trends in scrapbooking right now are those over-sized chipboard alphas.  They are so much fun and have such an impact on a layout. 


I found room for the first couple in the back of the drawer holding mini alphabets.  But as my collection grew, I needed to find a place to put them.  And I knew I wanted to keep them somewhere where they were visible and easy to use - remember this year I want to use my stash.

I had a pile of Avery Elle Stamp and Die Storage Pouches sitting in a drawer (left over from a stamp de-stash).


When I tried it out, an alphabet fit perfectly in one of the pouches.  That solved one problem - it was easy to use and see the alphas if they were stored in these clear pouches.


But I still needed to keep those pouches somewhere - so I went shopping.  And I found a pretty wire basket with copper accents at Target - it sits on a shelf and holds the pouches carefully.  I can see the alphas and remember to use them. 



It's working great so far.  I am using the alphas and they are staying neat and organized.  And I have a use for all those Avery Elle Pouches sitting in a drawer. 

What's your current organization challenge or best solution - I am really working on organizing my supplies better as a way to use them more.  I'd love to hear your ideas.

4 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I don't really have a storage solution. I scrap in my bedroom, lucky enough to be able to have a small desk in the corner. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I love that basket too. The copper handles are awesome!

    ReplyDelete