Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

SevenPaper

 I almost never scrap by manufacturer, line or collection.  I use kits to pull together my supplies a lot of the time, but generally purchase kits that mix lines.  So I generally don't participate in the challenges at Paper Issues that focus on single collections of lines.  But I gave the SevenPaper challenge in February a try.

SevenPaper is/was a product line from Studio Calico.  They were issuing collections starting with different letters of the alphabet and got as far as G.  But the line is ending their with the split between American Crafts and Studio Calico.  I am really bummed because I loved all of their collections - the collections were all right up my alley and I was already trying to guess what the next collection (H) was going to be called ....... 

I think maybe this layout could be considered my sad goodbye to SevenPaper......


Most of the products come from the Elliot line.  But the green paper is from Felix, the Christmas line.  And the alphas are from Amelia - the very first SevenPaper line.  The phrase stickers were 4 inches wide and I really struggled with them - then I realized that they didn't have to stay that long.  I tore the excess off both sides of the words and treated them like washi - then they were perfect. 

Have a great Thursday.


2 comments:

  1. Hey this is so awesome. I loved Felix and Goldie the most. Anyway, it was a great idea to tear the phrase strips. I love how you use tags on your layouts. You've really inspired me. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT layout Julie! I too am super sad to see 7Paper go--I thought all of their lines were great. I loved the bright modern designs and will be mourning their loss.

    ReplyDelete