Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Not So Pink After All

As I've been playing with my Savannah kits and extras, the papers (or sides of papers) that were not pink started to stand out to me.  So I thought it would be fun to try and make a layout that featured those papers for a really different look from the kit.

Here's what I came up with.


Everything on this layout but the label and the red flag behind the photo came in my Savannah box.  The bright green paper and the jewel tone dots on the My Mind's Eye paper in the paper add-on really changed the feel.  The black and gold paper is a card from the Documenter kit and also helped to create a more masculine tone.

And that big rubber "Yep" that I used for the title - I have to admit thinking I was never going to use it.  But it was perfect for this layout.  And that is my favorite thing about getting kits - finding out that the things I never would have bought are so much fun to play with. 

I'm really loving the Savannah kits and can't wait to play some more.  I'll be back soon to share what I come up with. 

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: