Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Squeezing in Some Scrap Time

I love the holidays but there never seems to be enough time.  Still, I managed to make a few layouts this month and am hoping to share a few this week.  Since I only had a bit of time, I used a sketch to get me started.  This one from Stuck?! is awesome.


I turned the sketch on its side and put together a quick layout for a Christmas Caroling challenge at My Scraps and More.


The challenge was to use a large number on your page and the "2" from Pebbles was perfect for this title.  I had fun with my journaling too - I used my new typewriter (yay!) to create a conversation I thought my daughter and her dog might be having - way out of the box for me but lots of fun. 

Hope you squeezed in some crafty time during the holidays.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Love this page, the soft layers and pops of gold are magic and the journalling is just the sweetest! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love - love the photos, love all the elements of this page - stunning! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, and very cute, the photo and journaling. Love the sketch, too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, stunning layout!! The colours are really fresh, and the pops of gold really set it off beautifully!! I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete