Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Keeping It Soft

Last week I decided to do the sketch challenge at Citrus Twist Kits.  I loved the design and how the designer's (Chantal Phillipes)  interpretation was so soft and pretty.


I was determined to create a soft and pretty layout too.  And I finally managed (but it took me a couple of tries over the course of several days.


This was really a different approach for me.  I rarely start with a "feel" for a layout.  Instead I pull papers and pictures and see where they take me.  But I have to admit that I really like my final product.

What is your starting point?  Do you start with a "feel" for your project?

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, Julie! Even though I always start with my photo(s), I let the supplies determine the feel I want to go with. :)

    ReplyDelete