Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Quick and Easy

I spent last Thursday - all day - cleaning up my craft room.  My daughter (who is only 15) could be a professional organizer. She helped me empty it out, sort through baskets, purge, and put it back together.  Late that night I had a clean space and was ready to play.  But after 1 quick layout, we went out of town. 

And when we came back I had to do something about the purge piles in the living room.  So it wasn't til last night that I had a chance to play again in my clean space.  I pulled together a quick layout using the newest sketch at Stuck!


I started with my July goodies from Citrus Twist (which currently hold the place of honor in the top of my Raskog).  I added a few scraps from my stash and couldn't resist the sevenpaper puffy hearts. 

Some gold ink splatters and I was done.  I'm hoping to play some more this week, but have a feeling my scrap time is limited until the weekend. 

Hope you are finding time to play.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. I love the gold splatters and the bright colors.
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun & happy layout! Love how you've adapted the sketch by adding an extra photo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and pretty, too. The colors are awesome and I love the embellishments you chose here. Inspiring. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page, love the addition of the third photo and all the pops of gold! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page!! If your daughter fancies a trip to the UK she'd be welcome to organise my stash!! It definitely needs it!

    ReplyDelete