Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pinterest Inspiration

Pinterest is one of my favorite spots when I can't get started.  And this week My Scraps and More is hosting a pinspiration crop.  It has been lots of fun.  The best part is that the design team there took me to some different places for inspiration - and those layouts have been some of my favorites. 

Tracy picked a travel pin as her inspiration piece  I loved all the colors and textures and the way the buildings seemed to tumble down the side of the mountain.

  

Those things provided great inspiration for this layout with a random picture of an antique car I took at a rest stop on a family weekend.  (I love old cars!)


Since I tend to line things up and make things straight, this was a great chance to do something a little different.  And look at all those embellishments I got to use - wood veneer, thickers, die cuts, cork from freckled fawn, and those awesome Studio Calico Lemon Lush sequins.

Don't forget to enter the blog rebirth giveawayIt's open til Sunday at midnight - and I keep sticking more things in that bag of goodies.

Thanks for stopping by!  And let me know where you go for inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. OMG that picture is divine and you captured it perfectly, love your layout girl. I may want to own that car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the paper layers, I haven't mastered that look yet. But I do admire it.

    ReplyDelete