Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Trick Or Treat

Halloween collections are the one place where I have some self-control  Its just not a holiday that I get very excited about.  So I generally add just a few themed pieces to my stash and rely on other items to create my Halloween layouts.  And all the wonderful chalkboard themed items (which I love) are perfect for creating that Halloween feel. 

This layout used papers from Studio Calico, Amy Tangerine and My Mind's Eye.  I added the My Mind's Eye chalkboard frames, the Pebbles Halloween stickers (also a chalkboard themed project and a few pieces of wood veneer colored with a mix of spray inks) for a simple layout that didn't require a big investment in themed  products.


Thanks for looking.  Have a terrific Tuesday!

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, love all the little frames and boxes repeated throughout. waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥ ( ppsstt...discounts and give away on my blog, just sayin' )

    ReplyDelete