Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sequins!

I've long admitted to loving buying and having scrapbooking supplies almost as much as I love using them.  But sequins may be my biggest weakness ever.  They are so pretty, so inexpensive and come in so many colors and patterns.  I have lots of solid colors, different sizes, some with stars on them, some with polka dots and some with other patterns.  I just can't seem to help myself.  What's a girl to do.

Well, first I tackled the issue of storage.  I wanted to be able to store each color separately, I wanted the storage to be easy to use, and I didn't want it to take a ton of space.  So I found these seed bead tubes.  The big ones are perfect for individual purchases and the short ones are great for smaller quantities. 

 

The short ones will even stand in my "poor scrapper's" version of the harbor freight spinner.  And the large ones stand in a basket.



And then I did what any commited scrapbooker would do - I put together a layout about my sequins - it may not be great art, but seeing all those pretty colors on one layout makes me smile.  And it does remind me to make something every day.



Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Great storage idea - and fabulous page. Love all the sequins!

    ReplyDelete