Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Simple Page About A Big Decision

My son is 18 this year and will graduate from high school at the beginning of June.  Needless to say, I am very proud of his accomplishments and the man he has become.  He is bright, focused and caring.  But this is a tough time in his life - he is faced with decisions about what comes next that will impact the path he takes for the rest of his life. 

One of the things that has impressed me the most about Nicholas in the last few months is his refusal to be pushed into a decision.  Instead he has been thoughtful about his choices and making the one that best fits the path he wants to take.  So I wanted to capture the care he is using to make those decisions in a layout. 


I love that the simple grid design focus on him - and I love this photo which captures him in a moment of thought.  I can't wait to see what comes next for him!

Note: Nicholas accepted a position in the Capstone Scholars program at the University of South Carolina - go Gamecocks!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your son! Love your use of tags here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your son! Excellent milestone challenge page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! He will love it at USC! That's MY alma mater!! =D And what an awesome page documenting that decision!

    ReplyDelete