Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Easter


[image]

I am tired of dreary winter days and the news is predicting a snowstorm tomorrow and Wednesday.  So I decided to scrap something springy to lighten the mood.  I used sketch 3 at the My Scraps and More Sketch-a-thon as my starting point.  But it was a card sketch and I have to admit that the end product doesn't look a lot like the sketch.  But you can judge for yourself.  Here's the sketch.

And here's the layout I came up with.


You had to use punched images in your layout.  I have an old creative memories punch I used for the small butterflies.  I punched them from the October Afternoon pie chart patterned paper on the bottom of the layout, positioning the punch to get different colors on the wings.  The base paper is from Creative Memories and the orange paper is from KI Memories.  The embellishments are from Basic Grey, My Minds Eye, and Amy Tangerine.  The chipboard butterflies were in my stash.

The snow is supposed to start here during the day tomorrow so I'm hoping for a snow day on Wednesday.  Stay warm and have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment