Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Small Online Shops

In the post CHA madness where all the big manufacturers come out with amazing stuff (and my wish list is long), I sometimes forget about all the small online retailers that I love and who offer new things all year long.  These small retailers can also be an inexpensive way to update your stash.  So I thought I'd share some of my favorites today.

Curtsey Boutique offers fun bits and pieces for layering and embellishment.Set of 4 Shabby Chic Mini Fabric Bows - Red, White, Floral Print, Green

These fabric bows are so cute.  She also offers things like doilies, tags and library cards.

 I love these hand stitched tags at Handmade Modern.


I've gotten some great flair at Paper Play Studio.
Image of Cardboard Cuts - Set of 6 flair buttonsImage of Songbird - Set of 6 Flair Buttons

And I love this collection of sequins at MoneyMilkHoney- what fun colors!




Yacht Club / 4-Colour Sequins Bundle

And recently Caz Hancock referred me to The Greatest View - I want tons of stuff here.
 Bunny Badges - Boy
 I always have a hard time finding easter embellishments for my boys (everything is pink and purple) and these bunny badges are perfect.  But she also has lots of other fun things to make pages special.

And I love the look of confetti pouches on other peoples layouts, but I can't sew a stitch.  But I found this pouch at Any Occasion - now I can have a confetti filled pouch on a layout too!
Vellum confetti pouches- Banner


And not so small anymore, but still special is Freckled Fawn. I love all their washi selections and other bits to make your layout "lovely." Hve you seen the new wood chips?
 FF Heart Wood Chips

These are some of my favorites right now and I love poking around online to find new small retailers.  Do you have favorites I've missed?  Leave a link in the comments so I can check it out.  Thanks - have a great Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comments...appreciate it! I probably shouldn't have read this post...now I want it all! Thanks for all the links!

    ReplyDelete