Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

A Layout!


 

For the first time in weeks, I put together a layout (actually a couple this weekend) and they had nothing to do with my December Daily.  It felt so good to have the time and motivation to scrap this weekend.  I'm sureit had to do with all those great new lines showcased at CHA this weekend.  I mean I have to make room, right?

I started with this months sketch at Delightful Inspiration.  Of course, by the time I changed the circle to this large bracket shape cut with my Creative Memories cutting system and a large pattern (this one may not be available anymore) and stretched it to a two page layout, it may not resemble the sketch much.  You can decide.



This layout ended up being super girly and used tons of products from lots of lines. 



Here is a quick list of products/lines used.

1.  Simple Stories - floral patterned paper
2.  Authentique - pink pp
3.  Dear Lizzy - printed vellum, chipboard pieces
4.  Doodlebug Designs - twine
5.  Purple Pumpkin - flair
6.  October Afternoon -chipboard button
7.  Bazzill - yellow cardstock
8.  Amy Tangerine - green vellum envelope (used backwards behind die cut box to create pennant), stickers
9.  Fancy Pants - alphas
10.My Minds Eye - lovely day journaling card used as foundation for embellishment cluster
11.American Crafts - die cuts from Target
12. Studio Calico - blue envelope layered over green and vellum heart
13. Basic Grey - butterfly (from Fact or Fiction at JoAnns)
14. Websters Pages - white heart embellishment

I'm off to play in my scrap room.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Great 2 page layout using our sketch. Thanks for joining us this month at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a pretty 2 page layout!! Beautiful!! Thank you for playing along with us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete