Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

DD - November

Since I decided that I was going to start my "December Daily" with Thanksgiving, I wanted to create a  clear division between the months.  So I put together this 2 page layout to identify the section of the album that was "November." 

My favorite element is the wood veneer tag from the Container Store.  The journaling explains why the album starts with Thanksgiving and goes through December. Generally, I'm happy with how this page turned out, but next year (if I do this project again) I think I would invest in chipboard pages to use as dividers for a clearer break.

I have to admit that I'm finding 6x6 pages a bit challenging after working with 12x12 pages for so long.  My first instinct was to use only small elements, but I'm finding that I prefer pages incorporating larger scale elements.  They seem to have a cleaner design and more impact.

Well its back to work for me today - hope you have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, I love that wood veneer tag too! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete