Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

No Pictures?


Despite my best efforts, once in a while I am working on an album and find myself with no pictures of either the event or child I want to include.  Yesterday, I was working on Nicholas's freshman album and realized we had no pictures of him on Thanksgiving - but I know he was there. 

So I put together this layout titled "Where's Nicholas?"  I included photographs of other family members who shared the day with us and took the opportunity to journal about the places in the house he was most likely to choose when he had time to just hang out.


I started with this fun sketch from Purple Pumpkin and turned it into a two page layout.  I love the homey, traditional holiday feel the PP doilies add too.

October Sketch

I'd love to hear your tips for those times when you have no pictures for the page you want to do.  Have a relaxing Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Great idea to make the sketch into a double. Love how you've incorporated so many photos into the pages. Thanks for playing along at Purple Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch & lovely double pager! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Purple PUmpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you took our sketch and turned in into a 2 pager! Great use of multi photos on your lovely layout! Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great double and the earthy tones are great,,thanks for palying along at PP

    ReplyDelete