Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Pink Halloween

One of the challenges at My Scraps and More last weekend was to incorporate a non-traditional color in a Halloween layout.  I've been working on Nicholas's high school albums for months, so I took the opportunity to do a girly page about a trip to the pumpkin patch when she was younger - and I went pink.


I used old papers from my scrap pile and old stickers from my stash to put this together. And, even though I am scared to stamp directly on my pages, I got out this great chevron background stamp from an SC kit - and love the way it adds just a hint of pink to the kraft background.

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie! This is lovely. I showcased yourpage on the Paper Issues blog today! Thanks for sharing!!

    http://paperissues.blogspot.se/2012/11/mine.html

    ReplyDelete