Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

A Layout With Flair

One of my new addictions is "flair."  Those little tin buttons are so much fun and add so much dimension and interest to layouts.  This layout uses flair to carry your eye across the pages and really brings the design together. 


One of my favorite places to shop for flair is Paper Play Studios.  The three buttons in this layout come from three different collections and I love how they work together. 


I also appreciate the way the buttons are made.  The flat back means they are really easy to adhere to my layouts. 

Before I go, I have to give my husband some credit for this layout.  I knew I wanted to use the Indie Chic chevron paper, but couldn't get started.  He said "use it diagonally."  I told him it wouldn't work, but look at that paper.  It's placed on the diagonal.  Design help comes from the most unexpected places.

Look for that design help at your house and have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful memory to scrap! Love all those fun photos and colors! Thank you for hopping along with the Scraps Of Darkness blog hop and for the blog visit!! Hugs to you, ~Renea

    ReplyDelete