Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Last Bit of Fun

I want to share the last bit of fun from my play day yesterday.  I'll admit to cheating a bit, since this layout goes in Nicholas's album. However, I put it together without becoming obsessed with the details - which was what the play day was all about.


And I used up some Pink Paislee rub-ons that I've had forever.  And that giant ornament is from some really old Basic Grey - I loved it, but never had a place to use it.


And I did another Stephanie Howell challenge - use a bow on your layout.  That was a different thing for me, since I do so many boy lay-outs.  And I played with mists (which scare me) to create those bright blue stars.  I used those blue stars to move your eye across the layout and am entering it in the movement challenge at Moxie Fab World.


I had a great time with my play day and hope you had a chance to have some creative fun over the weekend too.  Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. lovely! I never tire of looking at Christmas goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stars turned out fantastic, and you can tie knots on bows LO's, instead of bows :) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete