Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

In a Slump

Spending time in my craft room always makes me happy and reduces the stress in my life.  I know this, but sometimes I can't get motivated to get started.  This was one of those weeks.  I printed a lot of pictures for Nicholas's Sophomore year album and sorted them last weekend.  But now its time to pull paper, journal and get organized so that I can make a dent in the album.  It's my least favorite part of  the process and I just haven't been able to get motivated.  I'm trying again this morning, but have found a million things to distract myself.  (This post is probably one of them.)

I did come across this layout that I put together a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post.  I used some Creative Memories paper from a customer gift a couple of years ago.  I loved the gray and yellow color combination (so unusual for a winter themed paper) but never got around to using it.  I combined it with some Shine embellishments from current the current CM product line and really liked the way this newyear's brunch layout came out. 



I'm going to try to get back to my page planning.  Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment