Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Hexagon Layout

Last night I pulled out my old hexagon punches and Creative Memories cutting system so that I could play with the hot new trend I'm seeing on so many layouts.  It was harder than I thought, but lots of fun.  And I think I went in a direction I might not have otherwise with these pictures.  I am sharing both the one page and two page versions of the layout.  And I think I'll enter it in the My Mind's Eye hexagon challenge. I used product from the Good Day Sunshine collection.

4 comments:

  1. oh gosh, I love these pages! is the hexagon from a punch or did you hand cut those? what a fun shape!
    thank you so much for the wonderfully kind comments you have been leaving on my blog. they mean a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. goofy me.... I just saw you wrote that those were punches. may I ask who made them? I would love to find some myself as I love the shape! thanks!

      Delete
  2. Wow! This looks fabulous! Love what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love the colors, the swirls, and of course the hexagons! :)

    ReplyDelete