Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Be Happy!

Last weekend I made this Easter layout for Elisabeth's album.  I really liked the way it turned out (even though she was less than impressed.)





Then I saw the New Years Resolution challenge at the Scrapbook Nook.  That challenge and the layout I had just completed were my inspiration for this.




The Scrapbook Nook blog was to journal about your resolutions.  Here's what I wrote.

"Every year my resolution is about losing wieght.  This year I stopped to wonder why.  Do I think skinny women are happier?  So I decided to do something different.  My resolution is "BE HAPPY!"  I'm betting lots of good things follow."

I know this is a change from my earlier resolution to "lose 30 pounds."  But I kept thinking about why that was my resolution.  I'm betting that if I focus on being happy, I will lose weight, be more creative and have other good things to write about.  Let's see what 2012 brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment